Thursday 16 April 2009

Pooh song

Yes, I have finally found a "Pooh song" that sums me up nicely. And here it is;

Up-down-up
When I up, down and touch the ground
It puts me in the mood
Up, down and touch the ground
In the mood... for food
I am stout, round and I have found
Speaking poundage wise
I improve my appetite
When I exercise

I am short, fat and proud of that
And so, with all my might
I up, down and up and down
To my appetite's delight
While I up, down and touch the ground
I think of things to chew, like honey
With a hefty happy appetite
I'm a hefty happy Pooh

With a hefty happy appetite
She's a hefty happy Pooh

Get it on i-tunes - marvellous ditty.

2 comments:

Maternal Tales said...

Ooh that sounds just like me. In the mood for food with a happy appetite!! For some reason I just can't stop eating at the moment. It's actually driving me a little crazy!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, I love that song. It's on of the few Pooh songs I can remember because it's how I feel too.