Tuesday 24 March 2009

Mixing business and pleasure

I am about to launch a business with my husband.

Given that we have a very "healthy" relationship and ordinarily love each other considerably - is it wise to take a leap into the unknown and mix business with pleasure?

For example, will arguments only serve to increase the passion in our marriage, or will he be sleeping on the sofa more?

Will we argue at all, and, more importantly, will he be allowed to win any arguments?

I am a very stubborn person, so stubborn I argue with myself a lot of the time. How will this translate into a mutually supportive business relationship?

I think we will be OK, after all he knows when to just nod politely and when to answer back, the trouble is - I don't.....

I am looking forward to our new business arrangement but I can't help but ponder on the above questions, definitely a female trait because he is just thinking about whether or not I'll start to wear skirts again.

Oh to have a more simple outlook on life.

No comments: