Tuesday 17 March 2009

Networking - the good, the bad or the ugly?

Well I'm off to a networking event tomorrow and have booked myself in to "pitch" for a prize of on-line mentoring from an ex-dragon, in a bid to improve my chances of making my business a success.

I have 1 minute to sell my business concept, my entrepreneurial skills and how I will achieve my route to success.

I can't decide whether this is going to be;

1) Incredibly insightful
2) Horribly embarrassing
3) A buttock-clenching nightmare

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you have to lose? Everyone has to start somewhere and this seems a great place to start. Personally I havn't had the confidence to do something like this since becoming a mummy so admire your determination.

I'm sure it will be incredibly insightful, probably a bit embarrassing and at some point a buttock-clenching nightmare. You go Girl!

Anonymous said...

Eeek. That's very go getting of you.
But hello? What's happened to your font size, or am I so drunk it just looks like it's shrunk?